Return and replacement of goods
The defects of all other sold goods are eliminated, the defective goods are replaced and returned according to the provisions of the CKXVIII1 of the Republic of Lithuania.
In order to return the item (s) in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.22810 of the Republic of Lithuania Code, the Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery of the goods to the Buyer by completing a free return order.
The following conditions must be met when the buyer returns the goods:
1. the returned goods must be in the original tidy package (with instructions and warranty card if delivered with the goods).
2. the product must be undamaged by the Buyer.
3. the goods must not be used, have lost their commercial appearance (undamaged labels, non-teared protective films, etc.) (this item does not apply in case of return of defective goods).
4. the returned item must be of the same type as that received by the Buyer.
5. it is necessary to submit a document confirming its acquisition upon returning the goods.
It is necessary to submit the VAT invoice, which was received with the shipment, or other purchase of the goods from the Seller's confirmation document when returning the goods
The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer fails to comply with Clause 1.-5. procedures for returning goods.
In the case of return of the goods, the Seller undertakes to transfer the money to the Buyer only after the returned item has been evaluated. Money is only transferred to the payer's account.
Upon returning the received non-product and / or defective goods, the Seller undertakes to take back such goods and replace them with the corresponding suitable goods. In case the Seller does not have the goods suitable for replacement, the Buyer shall be refunded the amount paid.
The Buyer shall be responsible for the delivery of the returned item.
Please contact us before returning any items, email: email@example.com.
If the delivered item does not meet the quality requirements, the buyer can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-judicial settlement of consumer disputes: State Consumer Rights Protection Authority, address Vilniaus str. 25, Vilnius LT-01402, www.vvtat.lt